What brand are you?
Having a memorable brand identity helps you stand out from the competition.
But it’s not easy to develop, is it?
It’s tough to put together branding elements like words, colors, fonts, and images in a way that fully expresses how you’d like the world to see your business.
I recommend a simple starting place — discovering your brand personality.
And today, I’m bringing you an easy (fast) way to find your brand personality and begin expressing it to the world.
Why should you start with your brand personality?
Your brand personality is the way you express your marketing communications using words, images, and other visual elements like colors and fonts.
Your brand personality impacts how your prospects see your business.
Here’s what’s great about knowing your brand personality before you begin building your brand.
- You know what to say and how to say it. When you understand how you want your business to be perceived, it’s easy to find the right words to convey your messages
- You know what visual elements to use to express it. Choosing fonts, colors, and images is easier when you have your brand personality nailed down
- It sets the tone for everything. Getting a handle on how you want to be seen influences things like how you deliver customer service; what solutions you develop; how you treat any employees you may have
Your brand personality can be the entry point to a whole new way of looking at your business!
Here’s the truth:
No brand personality = your brand is not memorable
Your brand is not memorable = your business has no impact
Your business has no impact = you don’t have a business
Get to know your brand personality today
Here’s the three-step process you can use to get to know your brand personality right now.
- Take the brand personality quiz: it take less than five minutes
- Read more about your brand personality on your results page
- Choose brand fonts and brand colors based on your quiz results
2 thoughts on “Why Your Brand Personality is More Important Than You Think”
In our crowded world, where competition is huge and harsh, a unique personality can help you stand out!
It sure can Andrea!
Did you try the quiz? 🙂
Comments are closed.